July 28, 2015

my current beauty obsessions.

I go through phases where I am obsessed with certain beauty products and reach for them every day when I'm getting ready. Even if they aren't new, I will "re-discover" them in my makeup drawer and use them until something else catches my attention. This summer I'm currently reaching for these 7 things!



✖️ MAC Fix+ 
To keep my skin dewy pre or post makeup application. Smells great and with vitamins it's great for the skin!

✖️ Maybelline Fit Me! Matte and Poreless Foundation 
Controls shine and not too heavy, perfect for hot summer months. 

✖️ La Roche Posay Sunscreen Spray
Protect your skin! This SPF45 feels so light and doesn't leave the typical sunscreen film. Also doesn't contain hormone-altering chemicals like some other sunscreens (ahem, Neutrogena).

✖️ Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray 
Perfect for creating a messy, textured (read: beach wave) style, and as a dry shampoo for body. I love using it when I do THIS style from Jen Atkin (Kim Kardashian's stylist). 

✖️ Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
My go to!! Love this for setting my foundation and sculpting my face. The yellow toned powder really brightens up under eye!

✖️ NYX Blotting Powder
Touch up your t-zone on the go with this light blotting powder. (*Unfortunately since Target left Canada *tear*, you can only get NYX in the states.)

✖️ MAC Lipstick in "Pure Zen"
A lovely pale peach shade, this lipstick finishes a natural look perfectly. 



What are your current beauty obsessions? Any go-to products you love in the summer? I'd love to know!

- Lianne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment