July 6, 2015

june beauty buys!

Let's jump right into it!



Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

This is a kit staple of mine (and Kim Kardashian's makeup artist!), I just love the formula and the carbon black version is even better than the original.

Shoppers Drug Mart, $10.99

Ardell Double Up Lashes

These beefy lashes are comparable to the more expensive mink lashes from brands like Velour Lashes, as they have the same thick 3D look, but a fraction of the cost! I like #203 and #206.

Sally Beauty, $6.49

Beyond The Zone Rock On Dry Shampoo

My Italian tresses tend to be on the oilier side, so dry shampoo is my best friend on day 2 and 3 after I wash my hair. So far my favourite is Batiste (the dark hair formula, although they have since discontinued this so the regular will have to do), but I always like to try new ones in the hopes of finding a true replacement for shampooing (I'm lazy and have a newborn). This one is for dark hair, but doesn't really do anything for me. For roughly the same price just go to Shoppers and pick up the Batiste one.

Sally Beauty, $7

milk_shake Incredible Milk 12 Effects Leave-in Treatment 

My stylist recently opened his own salon (Honed&Polished) and exclusively carries an organic line of amazing hair care products that not only contain natural ingredients like milk and honey, but work great and smell delicious! I picked this up at my last appointment and have been loving the results! Apply on towel dried hair and blow dry.

Visit www.honedpolished.com for more info on the salon and products. 

Quo Cosmetic Sponges

Just a fun purchase to replace those boring old white sponges!

Shoppers Drug Mart, $2.99

L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation

This was of the first products I blogged about when I started this blog over a year ago, and it's still one of my favourite products! I like it in the summer because it's very light and leaves a powdery finish which is great for my combination complexion in the summer. I picked up a darker shade (324 Buff Beige) now that my skin is starting to see some sun!

Shoppers Drug Mart, $16



Have you tried any of these products? Love them? Hate them? Let me know in the comments!

- Lianne xo




No comments:

Post a Comment