January 12, 2016

7 products every MAC addict needs in their life.

Some trusty standbys, and some new favourites - here are my top seven products every MAC girl needs in their life (if they don't already have it!)


1. Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter

Strobing, highlighting, JLO Glow... whatever you call it, you need these gorge highlighters to do it!


2. Pro Longwear Concealer

My favourite concealer for underneath the eye; it literally stays put the entire day, and it's not too thick and heavy (very blend able). 
    TIP: Choose a shade 1 lighter than your foundation for an instant brightening effect (under eye  only).










3. Blush in "Blushbaby"

MAC blushes are pigmented and easy to blend, and I chose this shade particularly because I find myself reaching for it almost daily. It's the perfect neutral "no-makeup" shade that is great for everyday, but also build able for a dramatic makeup look. And it's neither cool or warm so goes with any eye or lip colour.

















4. PREP+PRIME Fix + 

This prepping and setting spray is a definite staple in your makeup kit. Mist the face after moisturizer before makeup application, and then again after you have powered and are all done. It will set the makeup and take away any "powdery" look... it's a MUST HAVE.







5. #286 Duo Fibre Blending Brush

I love this brush for a few applications, but I reach for it the most when I am blending out under eye concealer. It's super soft yet dense enough to blend it perfectly! It can also be used for eyeshadow/crease blending, and blending out nose contour.











6. #217 Blending Brush


One of my favourite eyeshadow blending brushes. It's made of natural hair so is a bit coarser, but I think that's what helps it blend so well. I use this every single time I do any kind of eye look.





7. Any LIPSTICK! 
I am a huge fan of MAC lipsticks, I love their texture, shade selection and staying power. Any colour works if you love it, but a few notable mentions are Brave (bridal fave), Blankety (great neutral), and Ruby Woo (gorgeous red!)






What is your favourite MAC product?

- Lianne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment