May 21, 2014

RapidBrow eyebrow enhancing serum [review]

It dates back to my teenage years. One fatal overpluck and now, years later it has become my mission, make that obsession, to have fuller eye-brows. Pencil-thin brows were cool back then, but they couldn't be farther from cool now. I spend great time and care filling in my eyebrows, and I've tried every brow powder, marker, pencil there is. It can get exhausting and I wondered if there was something I could do to make them grow... So aside from getting eyebrow transplants [it's a thing], I decided to try Rapid Brow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum that I picked up at the Beauty Boutique. From the creators of the "award-winning" RapidLash eyelash serum, this product promises to give you "youthful, flawless, healthy-looking, beautiful brows". I'll be the judge of that.

I applied the growth serum to my brows 1-2 times per day for 60 days. It resembles a clear mascara, and you apply it with a mascara wand by combing through your brows. It should be noted that I generally have minimal re-growth, and only have to pluck like 5 stray hairs a year.

Here are the results: 


Right

Left




Sadly, my eyebrows do not resemble those of Uncle Leo's. However, there is some noticeable growth (especially at the tail) and fullness that was not there before. It's not a miracle worker, but if you have sparse brows like me, I would recommend giving it a try! 












{ beauty tip } To give your brows a natural look when filling them in, use a mix of products instead of just one. I like to use M.A.C.'s Penultimate brow marker to design the shape, then fill in with Quo's Brow Focus powder in Brunette. And always go lighter than your natural hair colour! Even if you have black hair never use black!!








No comments:

Post a Comment