April 20, 2014

easter inspired makeup look.

Happy Easter Beauties!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and spent it with good company and good food! I know I did... I also felt inspired to infuse some of the beautiful Easter colours into my makeup look. Experimenting with pinks, purples and other pastels is a nice way to shake up your routine, and celebrate the arrival of Spring (finally!) 







The eye look was created with a medium purple on the lid, a dark purple mixed with taupe in the crease, and a pale yellow mixed with pale pink for the highlight, all from my professional shadow palette. Black liquid liner and false strip lashes finished the look. Nail colour is "lav-endure" by CoverGirl, and lipstick is [my fav] "Darling" by Gosh.




{ beauty tip } If you want to try a new pastel eye look: On brown eyes, pastel purples and light greens look great, if you have blue eyes try champagne or peach, and green eyed beauties should go for pale pinks or light sage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment